Chicago Southland America Sings!
America Sings! is returning to the Windy City with performances at the beautiful Fox Pointe Amphitheater.
All participants join in a non-competitive massed finale celebrating the community service and festival. Each choir will have the option of performing an individual 15-minute concert.
At our festivals, each singer participates in various service projects to help local schools and organizations. America Sings! also encourages schools to perform service projects in their own communities and share the impact at our festivals.
With singers from all over the nations, guest artists, clinicians, and at iconic locations, our festival is a celebration of song and service.
Friday, May 5, 2023
• Rehearsal with John Jacobson and Friends
• Optional Workshops with Industry Leaders
• Friday Night Celebration with John Jacobson &
leading industry professionals
• T-shirt for each Participant
• Plaque for each School
• Director’s Gifts
• Clinics with Industry Leaders
• Choreography Videos
• Individual Choir Performance in Chicago Southland
Saturday, May 6, 2023
A Windy City America Sings!
• Finale at the Fox Pointe Amphitheater
• Individual Performances at the Amphitheater
• Community Service Project
• Parade Participation
$25 per participant
18138 Henry St
Hope is the song we share!
For information about America Sings!, registration information
and event questions, contact:
America Sings! Executive Director
America Sings! Chicago Chairperson
Check out the fun at past America Sings! festival finales!
The Chicago Southland provides
• FREE hotel parking/motor coach parking
• The Chicago Southland is within a 5-hour drive of 8 states
• 6 Interstates meet here, I-55, I-57, I-80, I-94, I-294 and I-355
• Group incentives available for room blocks
For room block assistance, incentives offered for blocks through the Chicago Southland Convention & Visitors Bureau (some restrictions may apply) and destination information, contact:
Tour & Travel, SMERF Market Manager