Finding your next interesting hook or article idea can be challenging at times. The Chicago Southland CVB has all the tools in our kit at your disposal to get the creative juices pumping. Whether you are looking for family-friendly activities, festivals and events or any of our travel inspirations, the Chicago Southland has it covered.
For the latest up-to-date information on our top attractions, restaurants, article ideas, travel inspirations or to receive an electronic copy of our media kit, please contact Andy Ritter, Public Relations Manager.
The following publications are available online at the links below. Hard copies are also available.
- Online Visitors Guide - the CVBs premier publication
- Chicago Southland Perspective Map - a large-scale two-dimensional map of the Chicago Southland region
- Festivals & Events Listings - hard copies of a printed, seasonal Festivals & Events Guide are also available
- Meeting Planners Guide - outlining meeting planner services and detailed hotel and convention center floor plans
- Group Tour Guide - provides details accommodation, attractions and restaurant information in addition to sample itineraries and incentives
- Sports Venue Guide - outlines sports venue capabilities and services for sporting event planners and tournament directors
- Reunion Planners Guide - provides information of use to reunion planners and social event planners
Media Services and Familiarization Trips
The Chicago Southland Convention & Visitors Bureau offers writers, editors, and producers complete media support services and familiarization tours to qualified journalists. For further assistance or additional information, please call our Public Relations Department at 708-895-8200, toll-free at 888-895-8233, or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Public Relations Services
The Bureau's Public Relations Department provides the following services:
- Feature story ideas
- Images, logos and visual support materials
- Customized travel itineraries
- Story fact-checking
- Interview coordination
- Research support
- Guided familiarization trips
Additional information is also available to meeting planners, group tour operators, and sporting event planners interested in the Chicago Southland region.
Awards & Recognitions Request for Information