Trails and Itineraries
With over 40,000 acres of forestry and countless miles of trails, the Chicago Southland offers a unique perspective not accessible by car or train. Whether you are looking for a multicultural group itineraries or hitting the trails that include the Lincoln Highway Murals that span through nine communities, the Chicago Southland offers a wide variety of family friendly activities for even the weariest of outdoor enthusiasts.
- African American Heritage Tour
- Agri-Tourism Tour - Fulcrum Farms
- Architecture - The Art and Science of Designing and Erecting Buildings
- Bring the Grandkids
- Down in the Dumps and Toxic Tour
- The Elements of Art
- Enjoy a Day of Historic Adventures Just Beyond the City Limits
- Enjoy a Garden Walk Tour in the Chicago Southland
- For the Young or Young at Heart
- Heritage Blend Starters
- Let Seecago Tours plan your next Mystery Tour
- Martini, Wine and Tea - A Unique Taste of the Chicago Southland!
- Pizza Tours
- Shopping Extravaganza
- So Much to See & Do!
- Student Adventure
- A Tasty Treat of the Arts
- Tinkering Around in Tinley
- Tour for People with Disabilities
- Trains - Exploring the Chicago Southland Rail System
- Underground Railroad Tour